Consular Processing

If you have legal status in the United States and have an immediate family member still living in his or her home country, or who resides in the U.S. without status, you may be able to sponsor him or her for legal permanent residency. In 2014, President Obama authorized the “provisional waiver” process which allows certain persons to live and remain here while their consular processing application is pending and require them to leave the U.S. for only a few days to obtain the immigrant visa in their home country and return safely to the U.S. Give us a call if you would like more information.