Family Petitions

If you are a legal permanent resident or citizen, you can petition for “immediate relatives,” which includes your spouse, parent, child, or sibling in order to obtain status in the United States. In some instances, the relative could be in the United States. Give us a call if you would like to petition for one of your immediate relatives.